You can get high graphic experience of GTA (Grand Theft Auto) Vice City. Before you get this game installed and downloaded on your mobile, ensure that your system has got 2GB RAM and download ZArchiever on your phone. Before installation, switch off the Mobile Data or WiFi from your mobile phone.
How To Install GTA Vice City On Android | How To Download GTA Vice City On Android
- Go to Gaming Guruji and search for GTA Vice City
- From here, click on Free Download. Close any ads if it pops out
- Under the Full Game section, tap on the download button
- This would lead you to another website. Scroll down to find the download button.
- It will download a .ZIP file. Remember the password as gamingguruji.net
- Another website would come up and now you click on Start Download.
- This would redirect you to Media Fire, where you get to download copy of GTA Vice City .zip
- After the installation gets complete, remove all the apps from the background.
- Now head to your file manager, and select storage. This is where you will get to see multiple folders.
- From there, you go to Download folder where you will get to see the ZIP file
- As you tap on the ZIP file, it will redirect you to ZArchiever, which would display the same ZIP file.
- Extract the ZIP file and put the password: gamingguruji.net. File extraction begins.
- Now you will get the see the GTA Vice City folder. Select this folder and move it to Android > OBB
- Go back to the Download folder and install the GTA Vice City .apk file. After download, don’t open the game. Select Done.
- Restart your phone. Now you can tap on the GTA Vice City app icon and the game begins.
This is how you can get access to the GTA Vice City for your Android mobile phone. For High Quality, go to settings and change according to your specifications.