GTA San Andreas has provided us with infinite memories. The game, which came out during the times of PlayStation2 became an instant household favourite. We used to remember the cheat codes like AZEAKMI, HESOYAM, which helped us to pass missions easily. We also saw the reality of characters like Ryder and Big Smoke. Now you can get this game on your Android TV.
How To Install GTA San Andreas On Android TV | How To Download GTA SA On Android TV
Before you start installation of the game, we would recommend you to switch off the WiFi of your Android TV.
Go to Ocean of APK and search for GTA San Andreas
- You will be taken to the GTA San Andreas page.
- From here, click on Download APK File
- This would lead you to another website, as the download begins.
- After this, go back to Ocean of APK page for San Andreas.
- This time, select Download OBB files
- Prior download of the game, we would recommend you to switch off your mobile data/WiFi
- Now use ZArchiever (since the downloaded file is in ZIP format)
- Head to Download folder where you would be able to find the downloaded .zip file.
- Extract the ZIP files, which includes the download files
- Now as you see the extracted files in a folder (com.rockstargames.gtasa)
- You will also get to see the GTA San Andreas APK in downloads.
- Copy the com.rockstargames.gtasa and GTA San Andreas APK on a USB drive and connect it to your TV.
- Open the Pen Drive files, using ES File Explorer. Switch off the WiFi from your TV.
- Copy the GTA San Andreas folder to the internal storage of the TV.
- Head to the Android folder > OBB and paste the GTA San Andreas folder from your pen drive.
- After transfer of files, head back to your USB drive folder and install the GTA San Andreas APK. Upon installation, game is ready for access and playing.
- You can play the game using a controller
For more tricks on getting PC games on your Android device, read Android Gyaan