GTA San Andreas on phone would be a great experience. Therefore, in this article, we would be talking about getting the GTA San Andreas on Android. You can download the GTA San Andreas on any version of Android, including the latest one. In this article, we would be giving you the tutorial for getting the game downloaded on Android 11, but you can also follow it for Android 6 and above.
How To Install GTA San Andreas on Android | How To Download GTA San Andreas On Android
You can get a high graphic experience from San Andreas. To get this game installed and downloaded on your mobile,
- Go to Ocean of APK and search for GTA San Andreas
- From here, click on Download APK File
- This would lead you to another website, as the download begins.
- After this, go back to Ocean of APK file, and this time select Download OBB files
- Prior download of the game, we would recommend you to switch off your mobile data/WiFi
- Now use ZArchiever (since the downloaded file is in ZIP format)
- Head to Download folder where you would be able to find the downloaded .zip file.
- Extract the ZIP files, which includes the download files
- Now as you see the extracted files in a folder (com.rockstargames.gtasa) and copy this folder
- This time, go back and go to the OBB folder and paste the aforementioned folder here
- Head back to the download folder and install the APK file, and choose Done.
- Remove all the apps from the current app running drawer.
- You will be able to see the GTA San Andreas game has been installed on your mobile phone.
This is how you can get the GTA San Andreas for your Android mobile phone. For High Quality, go to settings and change according to your specifications. For more tutorials, DigiStatement has got a library of gaming and technology updates for you.