Nintendo Switch is one of the popular gaming console platforms. The console is a tablet that can be docked for usage as a home console or carried around as a portable device, making it a hybrid console. Despite, its fame and popularity, it is prone to many errors and bugs which are quite sometimes frustrating. One such error is the Nintendo Switch Error 2123-1502. In this blog, we will show you how to fix this error in simple and easy methods.
What is the error code 2123-1502 on Nintendo Switch?
2123-1502 is one of the errors that players have been worried about. Many users have reported getting an error code 2123-1502 when they attempt to download or update games from the eShop, preventing them from downloading any software. Nintendo has halted the firmware’s distribution in order to resolve the error, however, it appears that the problem is still there for certain customers.
Although Nintendo has released patches for the error, it is still seen in many devices.
How to fix the error code 2123-1502 on Nintendo Switch?
Here are a few workarounds for this particular error on Nintendo Switch.
Method 1: Attempt the Download Again
- Click on OK to close the error message.
- A message indicating that the download stopped because an error has occurred may appear. Click on Continue to attempt the download again.
- If the same error code appears again, please try continuing the download a few more times.
- When the message “Downloading data” appears, the download should complete normally.
Method 2: Restart the Nintendo Switch console.
- To restart the console, press the POWER Button for three seconds, and then select Power Options, followed by Turn Off.
- When the console has turned off, press the POWER button to turn it back on again.
Method 3: Clear Cache on Nintendo Device
- Go to System Settings and then click on System
- After that click on Formatting Options.
- And then select “Reset Cache.”
- Select the profile you want to reset the cache for.
- And finally, select “Reset” to perform the reset.
- Repeat for all user profiles on the console.
In case, the issue persists, you may get into contact with customer support at Nintendo.