A black screen is a very common yet annoying error any game can have. The screen just blacks out with no on-screen options, but the background music goes on. After the recent update OB28 in Free Fire, players using the Memu Player are facing some black screen issues. So, when you connect the emulator and open the game, only a black screen is visible. You cannot enter the main game or even exit; you just have to shut down the application. There is also a chance that you may end up losing your saved game data. Sounds scary? Well don’t worry, there are some ways by which you can fix this irritating error. In this blog, we have discussed some ways by which you can fix the Fix Free Fire Black Screen Problem in Memu Player.
How to Fix Free Fire Black Screen Problem in Memu Player After OB28 Update?
Here, we have found some fixes for the black screen error after a lot of research. We hope they help you!
Method 1: Reinstall the Game
This is a very common method that almost everyone knows of. It is seen to be helpful in fixing this black screen issue.
- Open Free Fire, if the black screen appears, close the window.
- Go to the Play Store and search for Free Fire.
- After that, click on uninstall.
- Wait for the process and then close the Play Store.
- Refresh your device and then again go to the Play Store and install the game.
- Open the game, log in and now you will not encounter the black screen.
Method 2: Check your Internet
Many times, a poor internet connection can also cause this error.
- Remove the plug of your internet router and wait for a while.
- Plugin the router after it has completely drained out.
- Reconnect your device to the internet.
- Try opening the game, your error should have been fixed.
These methods should fix the error at your end. If the error persists, get in touch with the customer support of the game.