Minecraft has been a host of several different mods and additions, to make the game more fun. The versatility of the game enables developers to provide more features into the game. In this article, we are going to take a look at the Epic Fight Mod and how you can go about download the Epic Fight Mod on Minecraft Android. Let’s dive right in:
Recent developments in the world of Minecraft indicate the release of an all-new update. This update has aptly been named Caves and Cliffs. Owing to the name, the update will bring in changes to the Caves and Cliffs of the game. This is not the end of the features the update brings to the table, however.
The Caves and Cliffs update mainly involves changes beneath the ground. There will be a number of new blocks that will debut with the update, some of them are: Dripstone and Pointed Dripstone blocks, Amethyst geodes, Glow lichen, and much more! The update will also introduce new mobs, namely goats and axolotls. The next update, 1.18 is said to carry changes in the Minecraft world.
How to Download Epic Fight Mod Minecraft Android
Let’s take a look at the Epic Fight Mod in Minecraft Android. The Epic Fight Mod implements into the game a plethora of animations, improving the combat aspect as well as walking animation. Here are the steps you need to follow if you want to get your hands on the Epic Fight Mod:
- Firstly, head on over to the following link in order to download the mod files:
- Once downloaded, open your file manager and go to the download folder.
- In order to install this mod in Minecraft world, you need to find the mod file and click on it.
- The Epic Fight Mod will be imported automatically onto the game
- Create a new world
- Enable the experimental gameplay option from settings.
- Enable the Epic Fight Mod resources pack and behavior pack.
You’re all set to enjoy the Epic Fight Mod!