One of the big news for Minecraft fans is that the Minecraft 1.17 update has been released. We all know the popularity of Minecraft is skyrocketing. This creates an urge for the developers to keep updating and improving the game so that the players don’t get tired of it. So, they have dropped on more update of the game called the Caves & Cliffs: Part 1. This new update seems to be the most anticipated update to the Java Edition. We came to know that a lot of the players are puzzled about adding crates to their Minecraft Server. So to solve your dilemma, in this blog we have mentioned all the details on how to add crates to your Minecraft server.
Minecraft is a very simple yet engaging game that was released for the first time in 2009 on Windows. It later became accessible on many other platforms too. It is a game where a world is made of 3-dimensional objects called blocks and you can mine them and use them to build your own world the way you want to.
There is no ranking system as such used in the game, but there is an achievement system in the Java edition known as advancements. The original gameplay is a first-person view but you can change it to a third-person view as well. The world in the game is known to be infinite and is produced as in when the player moves ahead in the game. Although there are restrictions on the vertical movement in the game, the world can be created on a horizontal plane too.
We would suggest that you get your hands on this game and see for yourself what the hype is all about!
How to add Crates to your Minecraft Server?
Crates are used for storage of inventory and have 18 slots individually and share their inventory with all other Storage Crate blocks, which are another storage option. The goods you store in this form of storage will be scattered about, unlike your nicely ordered chests. Below are steps to add crates to your Minecraft server.
- First of all, make sure that your server is running on spigot so that you run the other plugins.
- After that go to the plugins tab on the left-hand side.
- And then, click the spigot plugins tab and then search for creates plus.
- Then you need to verify that your plugins are working correctly.
- Type in the command slash crate creates and in the name of the create.
- After that go to the settings
- And then click Edit create and select the crate you want to edit and then edit the create. You can also rename it later.
- After that add items from your inventory and then exit it by pressing ‘E’
- Then type in type slash crates create crate and then the name of the crate along with your username.
- This will give you your crate and you can place it down.
- Then left-click on it to open it. You will be able to see all your winnings!
- Later you can use the same edit and rename command if you wish to.