In this post we discuss how to fix: Roblox games crashing on iPad.
Roblox is indeed a popular online virtual gaming community that has attracted hundreds and hundreds of users in a short time. Despite its popularity, the game does face some minor technical issues that interrupt the user’s gameplay. But, don’t worry! This article will focus on Roblox crash issues on your iPad. We will look at why the Roblox app is crashing and also go through step-by-step troubleshooting procedures so you can go back to playing your favorite game on Roblox.
Fix & troubleshoot : Roblox games crashing on iPad 
Does your iPad have the minimum requirements for the Roblox app?
Before we understand why the crash issues are harming, first determine whether your iPad has the minimum system requirements required to run Roblox. It is recommended that your iPad has the latest version of iOS before downloading the Roblox app. Also, check if the existing Roblox app is the updated version.
Visit the link below to get a full understanding of the retirement needed to run Roblox.
Now, let’s look at the various troubleshooting steps available to restore Roblox and avoid crash issues.
Force close the Roblox app
A simple force close can indeed solve app crash issues. Here’s how you can force close the Roblox app on your iPad.
- Press the Home button twice on your iPad
- You will see all the background apps running on your iPad
- Find the Roblox app from the list of background apps
- Swipe the app up to push it off the screen and close it
Now, launch the Roblox app again and check if you are still facing crash issues.
Reboot your iPad
If force-closing the app and launching again didn’t work, it’s time to do a device reboot.
- Press and hold the Home button and the sleep / wake button at the top of your device.
- Hold the buttons for about 10 seconds
- Slide to Power off option will appear
- But, continue to hold the buttons and the device will restart.
- Once the reboot process is completed, launch the Roblox app again and check if it works without crashing.
Reinstall the Roblox app
Another way to easily fix Roblox app crash issues on your iPad is to reinstall the app.
- On your Home Screen, press and hold the Roblox app icon
- Continue holding until the app icon on the screen begins to shake
- Click on the x icon at the top right corner of the app icon
- Confirm to uninstall
- Your app will now be uninstalled from your iPad
- Go to the App Store
- Search for the Roblox app and install it
- Now, launch the newly installed app. Your app crash issues would have been solved.
Check the date and time settings on your iPad
- On your iPad, go to Settings
- Find the time and date settings option under Settings menu
- Make sure the date and time settings on your iPad are accurate
- If not, you will have to update the correct time and date
- Now, launch the ribbon app and try again.
The troubleshooting steps mentioned in this article will help you when you are facing crash issues with Roblox.