In this post, we discuss Fix & troubleshoot Oculus Quest 2 error hdslvc2
Oculus Quest 2 is a top-notch VR headset that brings your favorite games to life. It’s one of the most affordable options available in the gaming market today! Even though it’s a top-tier VR headset, you can’t be guaranteed enough to be sure that you won’t face any errors with your headset. It’s super lightweight and comfortable and powerful enough to run impressively detailed virtual reality experiences. If you are looking for a top-tier VR system without any additional equipment or wires, Oculus Quest 2 is your best bet!
It’s definitely worth your time and money and provides easy access to virtual reality.
You could be facing minor issues from time to time with your Oculus Quest 2 headset. You may try to connect to the store on Oculus Quest 2 and you may see this error code hdslvc2. All your purchased apps and games in the library may not be displayed. If you are facing this issue on your Oculus Quest 2, keep reading to find out how you can fix this!
Fix Oculus Quest 2 hdslvc2 error in 2022
Reconnect to Wifi
You can try reconnecting to your WiFi network and check if the issue is resolved. Follow the below simple steps.
- Connect your phone to the headset via the Oculus app on your phone.
- Go to Devices
- Under the Devices menu, click on Settings
- Click on Forget current WiFi
- Now, re-enter your password
- After connecting to the Wifi again, check again
- Everything will be back up and running now!
Check now if you are still facing an issue with your headset. Hopefully, it will be solved.
Try rebooting your headset
This method works like a charm every time! Simply reboot your headset and check if you are facing the issue. Follow the steps below.
- Uninstall the Oculus app on your phone
- Turn off the headset
- Hold the Power button and the Volume down button simultaneously until the boot Menu loads
- Use the volume up and down buttons to navigate the menu.
- Highlight the Boot Device option
- Press the Power button to select the option.
- Now, reinstall the app on your phone and log in to your Oculus account again.
- Launch any game and start playing to check if you are still facing the issue.
Contact Oculus Support
If none of the above-mentioned steps work, feel free to contact the Oculus Support team and raise a ticket stating your issue. The Oculus Support team is quick and responsive and will provide reliable solutions to the issues you are facing.
For most users across the globe, the above-provided fixes have worked successfully and they should work for you too! The Oculus Quest 2 is an amazing way to spend time exploring virtual reality in the comfort of your home!
To use the Oculus Quest 2, all you need is a Facebook account and there is no need for any additional hardware. This pair of magical goggles do a brilliant job of bringing your favorite games to life. In Oculus Quest 2, even the storage has been upgraded to 128 GB from 64 GB. This article will help you in fixing the minor issues you may face while connecting to the Oculus Store to access games and other apps!