In this post, we discuss how to fix Roblox not working on Chromebook
Roblox is a popular online game platform that lets users play games created and developed by other users. It’s indeed a great online community that brings gamers together! It’s a virtual universe that lets you create and share new experiences with friends! Hundreds of users worldwide are using Roblox on a daily basis and it’s only common for you to face minor technical issues at times. Some users who use Chromebook to Access Roblox often face issues with starting it up. This article will brief on the common reasons why Roblox is not working on your Chromebook and also suggest fixes that you can easily do by yourself.
Why is Roblox not working on your Chromebook?
Here are some of the possible reasons.
- Your browser on your Chromebook May nee outdated. If you are running an outdated version of Chrome, you will likely have issues with launching Roblox.
- You may have multiple tabs open in your chrome at the same time.
- Some files in your browser may be corrupted.
- You have an antivirus or firewall installed in your Chromebook that is blocking Roblox.
- Roblox servers could be down
Hope the listed reasons give you an idea of what could be wrong or why you are facing Roblox issues.
Fix: Roblox not working on Chromebook 
Restart your Chrome browser application
A simple restart of your browser could fix your Ribbon launch issue in no time. Follow the steps below to force close your browser.
- On your Chrome browser, click on the Menu button that looks like three dots on the top right corner of your screen
- Go through the pop up menu and click on More Tools
- Open Task Manager
- Find Google Chrome browser in the Task manner list of running applications and click on End Process.
- Your browser application will now be closed
- Launch the browser again and try opening Roblox
You should be able to launch Roblox successfully.
Update Date and Time
Check if the date and time setting in your Chromebook is correct and shows the current date and time. To check and update the date and time settings, follow the steps below.
- Type Settings in the taskbar and open the Settings menu
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the Settings page
- Click on Time and Language option
- Update the required settings
- Click on Sync Now to update the set date and time
Now, check if you are able to launch and use Roblox without any issues.
Reset Internet options
If you are still not able to get Roblox to work, try resetting your Chromebook’s internet settings.
We have the detailed steps for that below.
- Open Google Chrome
- Click on the three dots to open the Settings menu
- Click on Reset and clean up option
- Click on Restore settings to their original defaults
- Now, click on Reset settings
Clear temporary files
This is a great way to get rid of any minor glitches and to use Roblox without any interruptions.
- Press the Windows key and the S key together
- Menu will be opened
- Select Disk Cleanup
- Select the System Drive
- Click on ok
- Make sure that temporary internet files option are checked and click ok
- Wait for the process to finish
Now, launch Roblox and check if it’s working.
Roblox is a great way to mingle with friends and even make new ones. It has a variety of online games to pick from. This article will definitely come in handy when you are facing issues with Roblox on your Chromebook.