In this post we try to fix and troubleshoot Oculus quest 2 unable to load please try again later issue.
Oculus Quest 2 is a standalone headset equipped with two touch controllers that lets you enter into a whole new world of virtual reality. All you need is a working Facebook account to browse the Oculus store and enjoy your favorite VR apps. You get to experience a brilliantly immersive VR world with just a headset and with absolutely no cables. With a lighter feel, a power processor and a sharper design, the Oculus Quest 2 is here to blow your mind. And the best part is, it’s super adorable l. You can get your hands on the Oculus Quest 2 headset for $300! It comes with a USB-C port and 3.5 mm headphone jack. If you don’t want to use the touch controllers, the Oculus Quest 2 also tracks and movements precisely. You can play your favourite VR games with just your hands. You can move your hands freely to control the pointer and pinching your thumb and forefinger together is considered as a click motion. Also, pinching and holding the two fingers together works as a click and drag motion. Even though the hand tracking movements replace the controllers, it is recommended to use the controllers to enjoy the full experience.
Are you facing errors while you are enjoying playing your favourite VR game? It can be really annoying when errors like these show up unannounced. If you just turned in your Oculus Quest 2 today and if you are not able to find any va if the games you have purchased, it could mean that your Oculus profile is facing loading issues.
A lot of Oculus users have dealt with the ‘Unable to loadI’ error one way or another. Keep reading to find out what can be done to solve this.
Fix: Oculus quest 2 unable to load please try again later
Reconnect to Wifi
This is one of the first things you can try doing if your Oculus profile is not loading properly. Disconnect the Oculus headset from the Wifi and connect it again. After you have connected it, your Oculus profile should be able to load without any issues.
Follow the below steps to disconnect the headset and reconnect to Wifi.
- Turn on the Oculus Quest 2
- Enable Bluetooth on the phone which has the Oculus app and is paired With your headset.
- Open the Oculus app on your phone.
- Go to Devices> Settings >Wifi.
- Disconnect the headset from the Wifi.
- Enter the Wifi password in the prompt to reconnect the Oculus Quest 2 to Wifi.
Check now to see if your Oculus profile is loading successfully.
Reset your headset
This is really simple. All you have to do is a simple test in your headset to see if the loading issue is resolved.
- While you are wearing the headset, press and hold the power button until you see the shut down screen.
- Click on Restart.
- Your headset will now be restarted.
After the restart, check if you are still getting the unable to load error.
Make sure your Oculus software is up to date. Software updates released by Oculus from time to time are very crucial in ensuring you have a smooth, glitch free VR experience.
If you want to install the updates automatically on your headset, keep the below steps in mind.
- Make sure you have fully created your headset.
- Keep your headset turned on.
- Make sure the Wifi connection is active and that your headset is connected to it.
- Just place your headset near the Wifi router for better signal for longer periods of time.
- New updates will be automatically installed.
Keep in mind that if your headset u u a in sleep mode or if it’s turned off, the updates won’t happen automatically.
If the above isn’t working, you can also install the updates manually.
- Turn on your headset and put it on.
- Press the Oculus button on the right touch controller to open the universal menu.
- Go to Quick Settings > Settings.
- Click on System
- From the left Menu, click on Software Update
- If there are any updates available, the download update button will be displayed.
- Click on Download Update.
The new update will be downloaded on your Oculus Quest 2
Check Oculus server status
Sometimes even companies as big as Oculus face technical issues once in a while. Head over to the below to check if there’s something temporarily wrong with the Oculus servers.
If the issue is with the oculus servers, the only thing you can do is wait it out. Try connecting to the servers once they are up and running again or raise a ticket with the Oculus Support team for the same.
Contact Oculus Support
If none of the above mentioned steps work, feel free to contact the Oculus Support team and raise a ticket stating your issue. The Oculus Support team is quick and responsive and will provide reliable solutions to the issues you are facing.
For most users across the globe, the above provided fixes have worked successfully and they should work for you too! The Oculus Quest 2is an amazing way to spend time exploring virtual reality at the comfort of your home!