Block Annoying Ads In Android Notification Bar
Today we talk about How To Block Annoying Ads In Android Notification Bar. Now You can easily Block Annoying Ads In Android Notification Bar. One of the main components of the Android OS has always been the notification system, where you receive all types of notifications in the notification bar. Sadly, some app developers abuse it by placing ads. If you have many apps installed, it gets bothered to see all these notifications. To fix this problem, it is best to stop ads on some apps to be displayed. If you have an Android phone running 4.1 jelly bean or higher, you can easily block this ad by turning off notifications for the app. Recently We share Top Sites to Download Android APK on Mobile or Computer. So Let’s See below for how to block Annoying Ads In Android Notification Bar:
How To Block Annoying Ads In Android Notification Bar
- If you already know that app ads display, just go to Settings -> App Manager, then tap the app you need to open the App Info panel.
- Uncheck the box next to the “Show notifications” and tap ‘OK’ to the warning that appears.
Now In Case, If you don’t know the apps which displaying ads, then follow below steps:
- Pull down the notification bar and long press on the advertisement.
- A box labeled ‘App info’ will appear on the notification.
- Tap that box and repeat the steps outlined above, you can also uninstall this app if it does not have much use for you.
If You are using Android 4.0 or above Version Smartphone then You can not do a lot in this case because these versions do not give an option to block notifications on your phone. The only way to fix this annoying problem is to remove the app that is displaying and allowing ads in the notification bar.